SAN JOSE CA WHITE PAGES
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- a city in western California located at the southern end of San Francisco Bay to the south of San Francisco; a center for computer and electronics industries
- the capital and largest city of Costa Rica
- Diridon Station (formerly the Cahill Depot or the Southern Pacific Depot; also known as San José Diridon or Downtown San José-Diridon Station) is the central passenger rail depot for San Jose, California. It also serves as a major transit hub for Santa Clara County.
- A city in western California, south of San Francisco Bay; pop. 894,943. It lies in the Santa Clara valley, known as Silicon Valley, a center of the electronics industries
- (preceding a date or amount) Circa
- California: a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- Circa (often abbreviated c., ca., ca or cca. and sometimes italicized) means “approximately”, usually referring to a date , and also, less frequently, to a measurement of length or mass, as in “c25mm” or “c1oz”
- calcium: a white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light; the fifth most abundant element in the earth’s crust; an important component of most plants and animals
San Jose Downtown
San Jose Downtown view from Martin Luthor King Jr. Public Library
San Jose Airport